Articles Tagged with canadian investors

At, we often get inquiries from Canadian citizens wanting to know if they can get a visa that will allow them to live and work in the United States on a full-time basis. The answer to that question is “yes.”

The easiest way for Canadians to live and work in the United States is through the E-2 Treaty Investor visa.  The E-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows an individual from a treaty country (a country with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the U.S. when they are investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.

Here’s what it takes to qualify for an E-2 visa:

Contact Information