for Your Future
Phoenix Immigration Services
Call Us Today 602-428-9999
The implementation and interpretation of U.S. immigration laws in Phoenix are continually changing. With that in mind, if you’re seeking immigration benefits or relief, it’s more essential than ever before that you to retain an excellent immigration lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona.
It’s estimated that nearly 200 people migrate to Phoenix every day. Many of those people are immigrants coming from all over the world. With the increasing complexity of immigration rules and regulations, it’s becoming a challenge for many to handle immigration problems that arise in their life.
At The Best Immigration Lawyer, we focus on helping our clients to create a foundation for their future by offering excellent immigration services in Phoenix and the surrounding areas such as Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Tempe, Mesa, Flagstaff and Prescott.
Contact us today or give us a call at 602-428-9999 for your consultation with an immigration attorney in Phoenix.Notable Immigration Statistics Pertaining to Phoenix
Maricopa County (including Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Mesa) is consistently ranked as one of the nation’s fastest growing areas. Many of the new residents in the area are immigrants. Check out a few notable Phoenix immigration statistics below.
- More than 19 percent of Phoenix residents are foreign-born
- Arizona is home to more than 900,000 immigrants (many of whom reside in Maricopa County)
- 40% of Fortune 500 companies founded in Arizona are owned by immigrants or their children
- Foreign-born individuals own 18% of all businesses in Phoenix
- Phoenix immigrants account for more than 15% of the cities total economic output
- The most commonly spoken language of immigrants in Phoenix is Spanish (82.3%)
- The majority of immigrants in Phoenix migrate from Latin America, Asia, and Europe
The role of an immigration attorney in Arizona is slightly different when compared to other kinds of attorneys. Phoenix immigration attorneys spend most of their time helping immigrants and their families navigate the complexities of the law.
They typically act as advisors to foreign-born citizens, migrants, and those hoping to become citizens. In many cases, immigration lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona, handle sensitive issues between their clients and USCIS immigration authorities. Immigration attorneys also handle immigration issues arising in the context of a criminal defense case.Phoenix Immigration Law Services That We Offer
The immigration attorneys at The Best Immigration Lawyer in Phoenix offer a variety of services to our clients. We aren’t just focused on legal representation. We stick with our clients from the beginning to the end of the immigration process to ensure they maintain peace of mind. We care about our clients and their emotional well-being.
Immigration services offered in Phoenix include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance to those seeking asylum in Phoenix
- Help to obtain citizenship in Phoenix
- DACA questions and complications
- Deportation defense in Phoenix
- Family-based immigration services in Phoenix
- Immigration waivers in Phoenix
- Attending immigration court in Phoenix
- Immigration appeals
- Immigration bonds
- LGBTQ immigration
Whether you’re looking for a citizenship attorney or you have other pressing issues, our immigration law team is here to help. Contact us today to learn more.Commonly Asked Immigration Questions for a Phoenix Immigration Lawyer
If you are looking for an immigration law firm in Phoenix, you likely have many questions about the process. Take a look at a few commonly asked immigration questions below. Give us a call at 602-428-9999 if you have questions about your specific case. We’re always here to help.When Should I Hire an Immigration Lawyer in Phoenix?
If you’re an immigrant who needs to complete any process related to your immigration status in the United States, it’s almost always recommended that you consult with a good lawyer. Some cases (i.e. deportation) are more sensitive than others and demand immediate attention.
Listed below are examples of when an immigrant should absolutely consider hiring an immigration lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona
- You’ve been convicted of a crime
- Previous visa applications have been denied
- Previously deported or not allowed entry into the U.S.
- You’re an undocumented immigrant
- You have a medical condition that could harm chances of visa approval
- You don’t understand the rules/requirements of your visa
- You need assistance with a marriage or family-based visa
- You’re seeking an employment visa, but your company isn’t helping much
Essentially, you should seek legal counsel for any immigration issues you don’t feel comfortable handling on your own.
It’s important to remember that any mistakes made can lead to delayed processing or denial of your visa. Working with a Phoenix immigration attorney can help to ensure every step of the process is completed correctly.What Questions Should You Ask a Phoenix Immigration Lawyer?
Suppose you search for something like “immigration lawyer near me” in Phoenix, and you find an immigration law firm you would like to learn more about. Now what? The next step is to ask specific questions to ensure you get the right lawyer for your case.
A few examples of relevant questions to ask an immigration lawyer in Arizona include:
- Do you specialize in immigration law?
- How many cases have you handled that are similar to mine?
- How long have you worked in the field of immigration law?
- Have you ever appeared in immigration court?
- What are my chances of success?
- How much will it cost to hire you?
Essentially, you should be 100 percent sure of who your immigration lawyer is, their record, and how they can help you before agreeing to hire them.How Much Does an Immigration Attorney in Phoenix Cost?
Legal fees for immigration attorneys in Phoenix depend on the specifics of your case, the lawyer’s experience, and many other factors. Before hiring a lawyer, it’s important to know:
- The retainer fee
- Hourly rate
- Billing schedule and payment methods
While it’s impossible to pinpoint exact costs, you can be assured that the attorneys at the Best Immigration Lawyer offer fair and affordable legal services to our clients. Give us a call or contact us to learn more.Do I Need a Lawyer to Apply for Citizenship?
Technically, no. You don’t need a lawyer to apply for citizenship in the United States. However, working with an experienced Phoenix immigration attorney can help the process be much smoother. The USCIS requires applicants to complete a lot of confusing documentation and procedures.
A seasoned attorney can explain the process, advocate for your rights, mediate issues with immigration officials, etc. Handling your immigration issues without an attorney is a risk that’s typically not worth taking. You wouldn’t cut your own hair or operate on yourself, right? Then why chance your future by failing to hire the Best Immigration Lawyer?I’m Facing Deportation — What Should I Do?
Whether you’re facing deportation because your visa is expired or you’ve been charged/convicted of a crime, it’s in your best interest to consult with an experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible. There may be something your lawyer can do to help. At the very least, they can inform you of your options.